Unique Opportunities and Boarding at Roanoke Catholic
Roanoke Catholic School offers a boarding school experience for international and domestic students through Wilson International. Wilson International provides a premier boarding experience for Roanoke Catholic students.
The dorm is located near campus in a recently restored historical building in the heart of downtown, just a 5 minute drive from Roanoke Catholic. The building is completely updated with a fully secured access control program, designated fiber optic internet service, laundry facilities, and a full-time chef. In addition to room and board, Wilson provides a residential life program for its students. Wilson cherishes the opportunity to help nurture thoughtful and competent global citizens, within the framework of Roanoke Catholic’s mission statement.
Application Process for New International Students
International student applications are reviewed on a rolling admissions basis. It’s not too late to apply! If you have questions about the application process please contact, Emma Kauffman, the International & Domestic Boarding Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Submit completed International Student Application online. CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
- Submit the following through the online application or via email to email@example.com.
- TOEFL or IELTs examination scores
- Transcripts for the two most recent years of school
- Two teacher recommendation letters (English & Math)
- Completed Personal Essay on “Why I want to attend Roanoke Catholic School”
- Interview online with the Roanoke Catholic Administration.
International Tuition and Fees
International students will pay tuition of $18,500 in full by July 1. A boarding fee of $20,000, payable to the boarding company, is also due in full by July 1. A fee of $275 will be due to the Diocese of Richmond in order to begin paperwork for your I-20.
Looking for scholarship opportunities? Email the International & Domestic Boarding Coordinator, Emma Kauffman at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.