Because of your incredible generosity on Roanoke Valley Gives Day on March 13, we surpassed our $125,000 goal and tentatively won another $17,000 in bonus prizes. Enjoy this highlights video from our “Celtics-Thon” broadcast on CelticsLive.com.
For all of our Roanoke Valley Gives supporters, be on the lookout for an invitation to a celebration on April 1, 5-7 pm, at Food Fanatics Kitchen. Many thanks to the Community Foundation Serving Western Virginia for coordinating this special event!
Help us raise $125,000 on Roanoke Valley Gives Day on March 13 to fund an air-conditioning system in our Upper School! Built in the 1960s, our Upper School building has long been “cooled” by window units. With your generosity, we will be able to install a new HVAC system this summer.
Your donation won’t be charge to your credit card until March 13.
You’re invited to be part of our CelticsLive.com “Celtics-Thon” broadcast on March 13 during Roanoke Valley Gives Day!
RCS chef Peter Radjou is serving up his famous chicken tikka masala that day from 4-7 pm for all families who come to make their donation and help us win the $15,000 that goes to the Roanoke-area nonprofit that raises the most money.
During the broadcast, we will feature our student organizations. Be there live, or watch live on CelticsLive.com. Here is the tentative broadcast schedule:
- 3:00 – Welcome
- 3:15 – Community Foundation Serving Western Virginia
- 3:30 – Principal and Head of School Patrick Patterson
- 3:45 – Chef Peter Radjou
- 4:00 – Fr. Matt Kiehl
- 4:15 – RCS Band performance
- 4:30 – Celtics Singers performance
- 4:45 – Oliver! spring musical preview
- 5:00 – Segura program dancing
- 5:15 – Shamrock Hill Run & St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- 5:30 – Grandpals’ Day preview
- 5:45 – RCS Athletics | Cheerleaders
- 6:00 – Football
- 6:15 – Middle School Boys & Girls Basketball
- 6:30 – Girls Basketball
- 6:45 – Boys Basketball
- 7:00 – Cross-Country & Track
- 7:15 – Boys Lacrosse
- 7:30 – Wrestling & Girls Softball
- 7:45 – Swimming
- 8:00 – Girls Soccer
- 8:15 – Girls Volleyball
- 8:30 – Golf
- 8:45 – Baseball
- 9:00-midnight – TBA