Beginning the 2017–18 school year, Roanoke Catholic School — in partnership with Wilson International Boarding Program — is pleased to offer three floors of dormitory-style housing in the newly renovated, historic Boxley Building in downtown Roanoke.
Wilson International offers a robust residential program to its students while they live in Roanoke. This includes, but is not limited to, meals, janitorial services, security, medical and mental health services, weekend activities, and access to on-site TOEFL and SAT test prep services.
Boarding Program Goals
- Engaging on-campus faculty and dorm parents with a nurturing and action-packed Student Life program
- A community of creative and passionate students
- Historic downtown Roanoke location within walking distance to Roanoke Catholic School
- Walking distance to coffee shops and restaurants for after school homework or socializing with friends
- Freedom, with responsibility, to enjoy life in a quaint, small city
- Meal preparation in the Boxley dining hall (dining program features local produce and chef inspired cuisine)
- Full-time resident life coordinator
- Weekend activities planned by the resident life coordinator throughout the school year
- Affordable and accessible public transportation to Washington, D.C.
For more information, contact Director of Enrollment Melissa Barnard, email@example.com, 540.982.3532
About Roanoke Catholic School
- Roanoke Catholic School offers a college-preparatory curriculum from preschool through 12th grade.
- Roanoke Catholic welcomes families of all faiths and backgrounds who appreciate the school’s well-rounded, rigorous and moral educational experience. (More than 20 percent of students are not Catholic.)
- Roanoke Catholic offers 26 middle school, junior varsity and varsity athletics programs that annually compete for the state’s highest honors.
- Roanoke Catholic nurtures artistic expression through Theater, Dance, Choir, Band, Visual Arts, and Engineering/3D Printing classes.
- Each year Roanoke Catholic graduates earn a 100% college acceptance rate and nearly $4 million in scholarships. With Advanced Placement and dual-enrollment classes, students can graduate with as many as 24 college credits, giving families even more value for their tuition dollars.
- The fundamental task of Roanoke Catholic School is the education of the whole person, blending learning with faith and faith with daily life.