Being a Roanoke Catholic Celtic starts with one day, but it lasts for a lifetime.
The best way to get to know our community is to spend a day with us!
- Walk our halls with a current student
- Attend classes
- Meet our faculty
- Visit the chapel
- Have lunch with your future classmates
- Catch some Celtic spirit!
Contact Emily Gaston, Director of Enrollment and Retention, at 540-982-3532, ext. 1010, or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a day. Please provide your child’s first and last name of the student, current school and grade, and the name of parent(s) and their contact information. You may also request a specific student to host … or provide your child’s interests so we can match him/her with one of our outstanding Student Ambassadors. If possible, please make arrangements at least a week in advance.
We look forward to hearing from you!
On the Day of Your Visit:
- Dress in appropriate school clothing.
- Arrive between 7:45-8:00 a.m. Park in lot across the driveway from main entrance to St. Andrew’s Church.
- Please sign in at the Main Office where your student will meet his/her host. If you know a current Celtic in the same grade, you can request them to host, or we are happy to choose from one of our many Student Ambassadors.
- Lunch will be provided in our cafeteria by our own Chef Radjou.
- Pick up is at the Main Office between 2:45-3:00 p.m.