Pre-K – 3 and 4 year olds: Registration Fee $85.
Current RCS K-12 students re-enrolling: $215.00-per-student is due online upon enrollment. $15 is a non-refundable enrollment fee and $200 will be applied to family’s total tuition bill for 2018-2019, which includes a family HSA fee of $50 and a family Technology fee of $100.
New K-12 RCS Students: Upon acceptance, a $165.00-per-student, non-refundable registration fee, a $200.00-per-student deposit and online enrollment signature are required. The $200.00 deposit(s) will be applied to family’s total tuition bill for 2018-2019, which includes a family HSA fee of $50 and a family Technology fee of $100. New families needing financial aid would ideally apply by March 1, 2018, to receive optimum aid, although some aid may be available after that date. (See Financial Aid below.)
TUITION AND FEES
Pre-K: Registration Fee $85; Tuition $6,185
Tuition is prorated from the start date for those who enroll after the first day of school.
Tuition for Siblings
Tuition for siblings: A family is charged graded tuition for a maximum of three children in grades K-12. For the second child, deduct $250 from that child’s total tuition; for the third child, deduct $500 from that child’s total tuition; for the fourth and additional siblings, excluding Pre-K, pay a flat rate of $750 each.
Mandatory HSA (Home and School Association) Fee
In addition to tuition, each family is required to pay a $50.00 HSA fee, which helps fund numerous projects and learning/safety tools for our students, faculty and staff. Please add this fee when calculating your total payment. [$50.00 per family, per year – not per student.]
Mandatory Technology Fee
Each family is also required to pay a $100.00 Technology fee, which helps fund the implementation of the school technology plan and improve the access to and use of technology in the classrooms. Please add this fee when calculating your total payment. [$100.00 per family, per year – not per student.]
Financial Aid is need-based and available for all families, regardless of religious affiliation, with students in PK-12. Interested families are encouraged to apply online from the RCS website (FACTS icon). FACTS applications and supporting documents must be received and verified by March 1, 2018 for returning students (except second round). Second-round financial aid is primarily for families with business income or families accepted after March 1st. (Some funds are set aside for second round.) Following the above guidelines, these applications are due June 1. Financial aid can be applied for after June 1, although funds may not be available.
FINANCIAL AID MAY BE FORFEITED IF ENROLLMENT CONTRACT AND FEES ARE NOT RECEIVED BY JULY 1, 2018.
PAYMENT PLAN OPTIONS:
- Payment in full – made by July 1, 2018.
- Payment over ten installments: Monthly payments beginning July 2018 through April 2019, via FACTS Tuition Management.
- Payment over eleven installments: Monthly payments beginning June 2018 through April 2019, via FACTS Tuition Management.
To reduce monthly payments, families may make an additional payment in May, 2019.
TUITION REFUND POLICY – As stated on contract:
- When withdrawal is due to verifiable job loss, tuition will be prorated.
- Withdrawal by June 30, 2018 – $200/student deposit will be refunded.
- From July 1 to the end of the first day of school – 15% of the total yearly tuition amount.
- From the second day of school to end of a quarter – 25% of the total yearly tuition for each quarter enrolled plus 10% of remaining tuition balance. (Attendance for the quarter is established after completion of the first day of the quarter.)
- Extenuating circumstances are reviewed on a case-by-case basis by the Tuition Review Committee, upon receipt of letter detailing circumstances.
Each family is asked to commit fifteen (15) hours of volunteer work during the 2018-2019 school year.
AFTER SCHOOL CARE PK-7
Afterschool Care is available from dismissal until 6:00 PM. The program includes physical activity and free play, snack, homework assistance, and arts and crafts. Please sign up for After School Care during the enrollment process.
AFTER SCHOOL CARE FEES:
|Pick-up before 4:30||Pick-up between 4:30 & 6 p.m.|
|Annual Rate||$1548 per child||First child $2304
Each additional sibling $2196
|Single-day Rate||$10 per child||$14 per child|